Sunday, June 6, 2010

Heroes in a Half-Shell


So today we attended our first ever year-end program.  I can't believe we're already there in our life!  Adam's program for Okinawa Montessori School was themed "Under the Sea" and all the students, broken down by age group, dressed as various sea creatures and performed dances.  Adam was a turtle, along with a group of boys his age.  Except, not just a turtle - a Ninja Turtle.  And they did a rap dance.  I know.  Friggin' adorable!  I had forgotten to take a picture of him in his costume until we got home afterwards.  You can see by the busted ribbon on the side that he tore it up.  If only I had remembered to take in the waist on his pants, there would've been no holding him back.  We think there's talent, but you can be the judge ;-)

4 comments:

kcrack said...

That is ABSOLUTELY adorable! He totally has talent and is not afraid to shake those hips! My favorite part was Alan's aviator voice noting the man down on stage. It made the whole thing all the more serious ninja! ha!

Stephani said...

I LOVE it! He's the only one who obviously attended all the rehearsals. So wonderful! The boy can dance!!! Go Adam!

Rob said...

Yes, my nephew definitely has talent :)

Ashlee said...

That is just too cute!! I couldn't stop laughing. Little boys are so cute when they are trying to dance.