Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Deadly Vegetables

The other day, Adam and I were playing with his Army men and he was separating them into groups based on their likeness.  What can I say?  He's his mother's son.  Anywho, he put them all into groups.  Then he said to me, "Mommy, all of them have a bunch of guys except for the pickle shooters.  There's only two pickle shooters."  "Oh, really?"  I ask.  "And, which ones are the pickle shooters?"  He shows me this guy: 


"Do you think that's a pickle he's holding?"  I ask him.  He replies, "Yes.  He puts the pickle in the jar that's in there and then he shoots it and all the pickles come banging out."  Of course they do.  "Do you think it could be something else he's loading in there?"  I ask him.  "Well...I'm sorry, it might be a carrot.  Yeah, I think it's a carrot."  Me: "Yeah, that makes more sense."

2 comments:

Natalie & Reese Henry said...

oh my gosh...that is hilarious! ..and only you Amy can come back with something witty! :) --Nat

Miss Bee said...

Too funny! I think I am partial to the pickle shooter... love it!