Thursday, May 6, 2010

That's A Keeper

Here are some out-takes from our little photo shoot the other day.  I took no less than 20 pictures of the three of them sitting on the couch.  The funniest part is that no matter how many pictures I snapped, at least one of the babies couldn't take their eyes off that stinkin' ceiling fan!  So, finally, I moved myself under the fan to see if that would work.  By then, however, Adam had totally lost interest.  I can't blame him.  Here is the progression:

Adam: 1  Babies: 0

Adam: 0  Babies: 1

Adam: 1  Babies: 1

Adam: 1/2  Babies: 0  Ceiling Fan: 2

Adam: 1/4  Babies: 0

Adam: 1/2  Babies: 0  Damn Fan.

Now I've moved.  Adam: 1/2  Babies: 1/2 each

0.  We're totally losing Adam.  Really, we can only ask so much.

Totally bored.

Now he's grabbing their arms.  Crap.  What's he going to do?

And, we're done.


After we calmed Audie down, we took some of just the twins.  Anaya is 100% female.  Watch:

Him:  "Get her away from me.  She's pinching me on the back!  She's about to do something."
Her:  "Look how cute I am, all innocent and everything.  Don't pay attention to him.  He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Him:  "Wait.  What's she trying to do now?  Is anybody watching this??"
Her:  "Don't listen to him, just look at me.  I'm so cute!"

Him:  "I tried to tell you people!  She's moving in for the kill!"

Her:  "What?  I didn't do it!  I don't even have teeth!"


Now we're really done.  Seriously, that little girl cracks me up.  Something tells me these two boys better get tough real fast, 'cause she's a-comin'!  They won't even know what hit 'em.  That's my girl ;-) 
 

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

The pictures are a treat all on their own, but your commentary is priceless! Love it!