Monday, May 3, 2010

French Toast + Three Months


Since it's Monday, I won't let the babies steal Adam's thunder.  Here's a little ditty:  Saturday night we decided to have breakfast for dinner - French toast.  Adam loves to help me out in the kitchen and he (vaguely) remembered how we made it last time.  Since Alan was going to make it this time, Adam told him the recipe.  It started like this:  "Daddy first you have some cheese sauce and some eggs..."  I can only gather that when the yolks broke, he thought it looked like cheese sauce.  Besides that, he was spot-on with the instructions!  Maybe we have a future chef on our hands?  It can be a back-up if the whole "workitecht" thing doesn't work out ;-)

In other news:  Anaya and Audie are three months old!!  Mom left a week ago and we've been struggling, I'm not gonna lie.  But, we're finding our footing and I think everyone's going to make it.  Overall, they are happier babies than a month ago.  Anaya plays a lot and smiles and sticks her tongue out at us.  She's definitely a girl, though, and she beats up on her brother any chance she gets.  And if she loses her paci, she'll reach over and knock his out, too.  If she can't have it, no one can!  Audie has started to come around as well, but he's still a little spoiled from Grandma.  He'll have to be the baby we wear all the time, so I hope I'm wearing my Japanese sling correctly.  The instructions were in Kanji, so I'm not sure...Audie doesn't seem to be complaining, so I guess that will have to do.  We snapped a few pictures on their three-month birthday and even managed to get Adam in some.  There will absolutely have to be a blog tomorrow (or the next day) with some of the out-takes.  Here are some cuties, though:

Babies watching the Spurs kick some Dallas A$% - they were really upset about the missing bottle holders on the Boppy pillows:

Big Brother with the babies:

Just the babies:

My personal favorite:

'Til next time - mwah!

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

Oh my gosh, these are great pictures! They are growing so much and precious... all three of them!