Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Party of Five

The other day, while at the beach, we thought it would be nice to get a family picture.  Easier said than done.  The twins were the ones we thought may not cooperate, but that wasn't the case at all.  Here's the progression:

Me, smiling, completely unaware that Adam isn't facing the camera and Alan is looking at Adam



Adam turns around at the last minute and Mom, who never counts down, snaps it before we look



My grin tightens, as I'm getting slightly irritated



Pissed Mom: "I think I got a couple of good ones." Me: "Really? Of who?"
 
Mom: "There! That's a good one." Alan: "I wasn't looking." I figured out now that she couldn't see her screen because it was so bright (and she's half-blind anyway), hence the clicking away when we weren't ready.
 

Mom: "Oops. I cut off Alan's head. Just the top part." Alan: "Well, that part's not important."


"Adam, smile."


 "That'll have to do."

Such is the life of a family of five.  I have a feeling it will be a while before we get a really good one.  Oh, well!

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

Love it! I could hear you explaining each one....

Actually think the second one with you and Alan both looking down at Adam is really cute!

Stephani said...

I think they are ALL great ones because it shows your family in action! I love them all.