Thursday, March 17, 2011

A warm place with no memory

Day two is for a favorite movie.  My favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption.  I absolutely love pretty much anything with Morgan Freeman and this is just a damn good movie.  I also happen to love Stephen King, messed up as he is, so this is just the jackpot for me!  My favorite quote is from the end, when Red says, "Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."  Although a few other favorites are when Andy asks Red, "What about you? What are you in here for?"  And Red says, "Murder, same as you."  Andy asks, "Innocent?" and Red replies, "Only guilty man in Shawshank."  And then, when Red tells off the parole committee when they ask him if he's rehabilitated.  He's awesome.  The whole movie's awesome.  If I were Andy, I would also want to live the rest of my life in a warm place with no memory.  But, as my life hasn't been quite as difficult as Andy's, I'll keep my memories.




HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

I think Shawshank is everyone's favorite movie. Or at least in their top 10! I could watch that movie every day.

I also love a Few Good Men. "Nothing is going to hurt you tonight. Not on my watch..."