Monday, March 1, 2010

Courtesy of Adam



So you guys know how kids are - they say the darndest things.  You've all heard them.  Well, Adam is no different.  He's a regular comedian.  I thought it would be fun to do a weekly post with some preschool wisdom.  Since we can all use a laugh on Mondays, I'll try and stick to Monday.  I probably have enough material to do one daily but, hey, I've got 1-month-old twins.  They're kinda' high-maintenance.  Especially that girl.  In honor of our Saturday morning 7.0 earthquake (and the NINE aftershocks we've had since then), here's today's funny:

This was the conversation after the 'quake at 5:30 a.m.:

Adam: "Daddy, what was that?"
Daddy: "That was called an earthquake."
Adam: "Oh, I thought a dinosaur was coming.  A T-Rex."

Seriously priceless.

   

5 comments:

Miss Bee said...

That is awesome!

Michael & Melissa said...

I'm so excited to have your blog address. I am going to add it to mine. Love all the pictures and the story of your newest babies birth. I hope you are recovering okay. Everyone is precious. and, you have such a great perspective on everything.

Rob said...

I love you Adam...you always make me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Love It!!!!

Amy said...

Who are you "Rob"? Robert? Robin? It's killing me!