Monday, February 1, 2010

Engrish 101

Well, since I'm still pregnant with twins...

This post will require very little commentary.  These are things I've actually seen here.  This will, I'm sure, be part one of a series because the fun never ends.  The other day we were driving and we saw a "Digiral Photo Lab," but passed it too quickly to snap a picture.


You do have to be coutious around those dump track entrances...

Yes, lets cycling!

This next group is on clothing - a guaranteed laugh when we walk into a clothing store 


"Learn From History Past Mistakes Been Violated"
Really?

I'm not sure I want to be walking around in a shirt that says "Bushy Blonde"...


"When do you think that it wants the clothes...This clothes for the athletic"
Right.  Got it.



True, you never know...


Papa love me, too.


First, why is "G.E.T" written like an abbreviation?  Second, what is this even supposed to be?  Because "Winners Get High" isn't exactly the motto I want Adam running around in...

Finally, a restaurant we went to the other night, called Arin Krin - It's a favorite among local Americans.  The front of the building is painted with crazy garlic pictures, along with these catchy phrases:



And the grand finare:


Gotta love it.



1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

If the term "laughing out loud" had not already been invented, I would invent it right now. Because I really am laughing out loud.

I've heard that garlic is very convenience material for the health, so I'm glad to know that Arin Krin promotes it.

Let's cycling!