Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A True Day-to-Day...

So, in true Dayton fashion, here's what I woke up to Saturday morning (I was lucky enough to sleep in a little bit):

The Monster making some random clanking noise in the bathroom (turned out to be playing with the door hook thingy) and the distinct smell of acetone.  Hmmm...better see what that's about.  I walk into the bathroom and, thankfully, Alan is in there too and he's the one using the nail polish remover - not Adam.  Anyway, he explains that while he was attempting to repair an Evil Emperor Zurg toy with super glue, the glue suddenly shot a huge glob out of the tube and barely missed Adam's face/head in its trajectory.  Additionally, it got all over Alan's hands.  And now his wedding ring is glued to his finger.  I simply smiled, turned, and went to pour a cup of coffee.  How could I complain?

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

Those dang Evil Emperor Zurgs. Same thing happened to me when I tried to superglue mine.

Glad you got to sleep in a little bit! xoxo