Friday, December 14, 2012

In My Head

1.  I love my kids, but sometimes I think about how useful duct tape could be...especially with the girl.


2.  I think schools could collect a lot more Box Tops for Education if they were on: coffee, wine, OTC pain relievers and band-aids.  And maybe Mott's Natural Apple Sauce.  And did I already say wine?

3.  I can't remember a time in our life when Alan and I have gone through as many pain relievers (Tylenol, Advil, Excedrin, Aleve...) as we do right now.  See #1.

4.  Did I tell you we're going to Australia in a couple of weeks?  I'm super-excited, but I hope I don't forget to pack pain relievers and band-aids...and maybe duct tape...and maybe wine.

That is all.

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

I've thought the same thing about box tops!

Sooooo excited about your trip. Only wish you had a nanny to take with you... Then maybe the duct tape wouldn't be necessary!