Sunday, February 12, 2012





So today was Yoga X day with P90X.  It's a 90-minute workout, so it's always tough for me to find the time to fit it in my schedule.  Today, I got through all but 20 minutes of it before the twins woke up from their nap, so I had to finish it with them bustling around me.  At the end, there are several relaxation poses - happy baby, child's pose, shavasana (corpse pose), fetal pose and lotus.  Well, during shavasana, we close our eyes for about a minute.  So there I was, relaxing, lying there with my eyes closed when I felt the pain of a sippy cup being dropped on my face.  I opened my eyes to see Anaya standing over me, saying "uh-oh."  Nothin' like a sippy cup to the face to help you find your zen, right?  Just another Dayton day-to-day...

1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

Ha! Sippy cup to the face is relaxation at it's finest.