Sunday, April 24, 2011

Through Adam's Eyes

For Adam's fourth birthday, Aunt Robin gave him his own camera.  It's a tough little Crayola digital model and he loves nothing more than to do a random photo shoot.  Recently, I uploaded all of the pictures from the memory card.  Candid shots seem to be his specialty.  Here are a few of my faves.

Grandma on Skype: 

Rare dinos among us:

Ready for my close-up:

Is this thing on?

 Still life:

 Self portrait

 Rosie, dreaming of freedom and child-less days

Boots

Anaya-in-motion 

Adam was so proud of this one - he caught Anaya walking!!

Isn't it fun to peek into the mind of a four-year-old.  Remember when life was so simple?  Then you grow up and everything becomes complicated and difficult and the little things that used to be so important to you start to slip away.  Things like money and bills and houses and cars and school and a job become important.  I wanna go back to when dogs and dinosaurs and boots and shoes were all that mattered.  How do I do that without losing everything I have right now?  I guess I do it by seeing the world through Adam's eyes when I pop that memory card into my computer. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth & John said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post....