Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Helium

The babies got some balloons for their birthday party and the next day, Adam was asking about how they float.  Daddy told him they were filled with helium and that Mommy could teach him about helium.  I told him helium was a gas, kind of like the oxygen that he breathes, and that you can't see it or feel it.  Then I told him that I didn't think you could smell it either.  He replied, "Well, I can smell mine."  Dad asked, "You can smell your gas?"  Adam replied, "Yep."  Nice.

While he still provides plenty of laughs, lately he's been making us pretty proud too (not to mention making us feel a tiny bit better about the yen rate being so crappy that it costs us an arm and a leg to send him to Montessori preschool).  Here he is doing some double-digit math, which we were impressed with.  Brains and a sense of humor?  I have a feeling our days are numbered ;-)



1 comment:

Stephani said...

Adam, You are an amazing little math master. We love the way you "bonk" your hands together to make that magic eleven counting! You are amazing! Keep the videos coming......the boys and I love seeing you chat with the camera! ---Miss Stephani, Ameen and Ilias