Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Overheard...

Adam telling Grandma "I'm probably going to be an Artist when I grow up, not a professional tennis player."  Perfect.  I'll clean out the basement and keep it ready.

Anaya telling Dad at breakfast "Daddy, im going to be a cheetah when I grow up."  When Daddy explained that a cheetah was a cat, she was totally appalled at his apparent disbelief in her.  "I CAN be a cheetah when I grow up if I want to!"  Dad replies (because sometimes we can't help but argue with them) "Cheetahs are big cats.  You are a human.  You are going to be a lady like Mommy".  She replied "No, cheetahs are really fast humans"...this went on a couple of minutes and she finally just resolved to pouting because she just really wants to be a cheetah when she grows up and her dad has crushed her dream.  It's like he forgot about that cat lady in the Hunger Games.

That's all!


No comments: