Monday, January 25, 2016

Top 5 Jedi

A post by A.J., our nine-year-old, who is a genuine Star Wars fan...

I have been thinking about Star Wars and I thought about the strongest Jedi.  I saw on the internet nobody agreed with me, so here's my opinion:

1.  Yoda
I think the top Jedi is Yoda because he trained thousands of Jedi and he is a master Jedi so that's why I think Yoda is the top Jedi.


2.  Obi-Wan Kenobi
I think the 2nd top Jedi is Obi-Wan because he killed General Grievous and defeated Anakin Skywalker.

 
3.  Mace Windu
I think the 3rd top Jedi is Mace Windu because he almost  killed Darth Sidious and he defeated Boba Fett. 
 
4.  Anakin Skywalker
I think the 4th top Jedi is Anakin Skywalker because he killed Count Dooku.
 
5.  Luke Skywalker
I think the 5th top Jedi is Luke Skywalker because he still needs to learn a lot.  But he can control his feelings so he won't go over to the sith.
 


1 comment:

Miss Bee said...

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the Jedi. But I love the justifications he chose for his list!