Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crisco

I know, I know...you checked the blog yesterday and it's still the same one from two weeks ago.  Sorry!  Listen, people, I'm busy.  Twins, Bunco, Officer Spouses' Club, twins, sewing, pedicures, twins, Air Force Birthday Ball, meeting with Adam's school (all parents - not because he's a trouble-maker), twins, the list goes on...  Plus, I'm reading The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.  I cannot put it down!  Reading that book trumps writing a new blog - sorry!  It is such a great book and, especially since I have been utilizing someone very much in a "nanny" role, it has made me very aware of my actions lately, as far as parenting and housework go.  I find myself wondering how she views me.  I mean, I think I'm doing my best, but I wonder what she thinks...  Anyway, it's a great book and you should read it if you haven't yet.  Then you can check out page five and see where the title of the blog came from.  One of my favorite parts of the book - I'll be using the term "Crisco" when necessary ;)

I promise soon to write about our fun night last weekend at the Orion Beer Fest and the Air Force Birthday Ball, which is coming up this weekend.  And, of course, there will be kid pictures.  Have a great weekend! 

No comments: